Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last week in training...

Dear Fam,
So I didn´t think I was going to get a letter today because when I checked this morning there was nothing!! But it sounds like everyone is doing awesome. Hows jared's job. So you went boating eh... I was wondering when I would hear about the first boating trip. But that's too bad the water wasn't good! Or was that just something to soften the blow.
So this week has been awesome! We are teaching the last of the five lessons this week which isn´t my favorite but it is still good. Time really is flying. I cant believe I´m really almost out in the field. I am WAY nervous but I know that the lord is with me and will bless me. So I´m am struggling with the spanish, I can't always get my point accross and I can read and understand it but I can´t speak correctly. So that is why I am kinda sad to leave the CCM I need more work!! I´m also way nervous for my first comp. If he is lazy its going to be really hard.
So my Latino roomates amaze me. Elder Pena served in the navy where he met a lds girl so he listened to the missionaries with her and got his own testimony and after dating her for five years he asked her to marry him and she said not untill you serve a mission. So now he is here. The other day we saw him with a blue temple card and come to find out his brother died a year ago and he did his temple work for him. The cool part was he was only happy about doing the work not sad about his brothers life. Then we found out that he is a dad because his brother that died had a kid so he took coustedy of the kid. The kid calls him dad and everything, but right now his mam is taking care of her. I love these elders. They always have so much animo!! Sorry I dont remember what I already wrote about them.
Oh yeah the universtiy... So we said bye to are buddy victor and as far as the goal goes... we only got 16. The thing is we didn´t have as much time this time and most of the people we contacted were interested. Its alright though because 16 is our best and our districts best and probably the best of the americanos.
So I think it is about 10 missionaries here going to the Puerto Rico San Juan West Mission.> This week was so fast its hard to remember much. I love the book of mormon. I wish I just had all day to read it. I feel the spirit so strong everytime I read it. It anwsers questions that I have every MDT. I hope I still have a lot of study time in the field.
Thanks for all your love and support. Thank you for your prayers and mom, dad, grandma and grandpa thanks for the letters. I love when I have the chance to bare testimony on families because I always get teary eyed and the spirit seems to always come. I love this family so much. The church is true. I haven´t had one of those carzy cool experience that testify to me that this church is true but my family life is a testimony in itself. Thank you. Have a great week eh. I´ll talk to you from the feild.
Oh yeah I got a hair cut today and its a buzz ha ha what did they do.
Love,
Elder Knudsen
P.S. Wish Jared Pugh a happy birthday for me. Oh yeah and if you ever see any of my friends somewhere make sure you stop and talk to them for me. they are a big reason I´m out here.
Hermanoes. Porque usteds no escriben me eh! bolutos. Ustedes tiene experiencia yo necesito. Compartir su experiencias con me y compartir su sentimientos con me eso ustedes tiene cuando su entrado el compo de mision. yo escribido en espanol porque posible ustedes tiene mas animo cundo su leen eso y possible yo doy ustedes motivaccion a querer escribir me. Yo se es no correcto perro esta bien si... Y stac! Leera esta a jared por favor. Gracious. PAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment