- Going back to the MTC was hard because his district and everyone sang goodbye to them and he didn't want to go get clean sheets just to take them off again the next morning so he just slept on the mattress with the bed spread.
- His companion and all the other elders he knew went on earlier flights so he wasn't flying with anyone he knew, but he didn't feel too bad because there was also a sister without a comp.
- He loved all the pictures in the MTC hanging on the walls of the family. It kept him going and gave him motivation.
- He loved the MTC food and probably had 3 cups of chocolate milk and 5 glasses of orange juice a day, however, it wasn't treating his system very good.
- He was excited to leave the Provo MTC and be in new surroundings
- He worked out harder than he ever had in the MTC. His District Leader was all about physical fitness.
Anyway, we talked for a while and he seems like he is doing well.