Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hard week, but it paid off (12/14/09)




Family I'm sorry But I don't have A lot of time this week so I'm just going to hit on the main parts of this week. First off we had a baptism!! Oscar Vinck was baptised and confirmed and recieved the Aaronic Priesthood and was called to be the 2nd assistant to the ward mission leader!! He is awesome. We started teaching him this transfere and it was amazing!! He chose me to baptise him and I was super nervous because he is a bigger guy but I know the lord would bless me with strenght because I do my exercises in the morning. I hope you enjoy the pictures. The baptism was at night but the parrots were still cherping and we could hear the Lions as well it was amazing remind me to talk more about it when we talk on the phone. He was so greatful and sincerely said thank you to me after!! I LOVE BEING A PART OF THIS WORK!! The Lord does everything but it is awesome to at least be a part!!
We also went to Aruba for a day and the church pays for that so no worries and we had zone confrence and christmas confrence and after the presdient took us all to a super amazing resturant like bennihaunas where they cook the food in front of you but even nicer!! It was weird as a misisonary but still cool. Also the ward had a Christmas party which was really cool! The president was here in Curacao for all this so that was always fun as well!! Anyway somuch more happened but I have to go. I love you all and thank you so much for the 12 dsays of christmas!! I opened number 2 today!! Thanks so much!! You have no idea how greatful I am for of you. Oh and by the way we are starting over this week with all of our investigators and everyhting so please pray to help us find people!! I love you all so much! have a great week!!
Love elder Knudsen

P.S. You might want to check into getting a long distance plan or something on your plan because I am going to call you like on the 23rd or something as a test call and have you call me back to make sure it all works but then the real call will be on christmas and we'll work out the specifics next monday!! Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment