Saturday, February 13, 2010

I love the mission!!!!! (2/8/2010)

FAMILY!!
How are you all?! You all sound like your doing great!! so my mission president ended up not coming to the island this week but its okay we all understand! And yeah some huge changes!! It'll be exciting to see what new islands I have!! Hopefully no Dutch.
Brother Ponce came to Utah?! Thats awesome!! Its even cooler that steve talked to him!! That man is so cool!! We found him inative and not wanting to come back to church even though he is a high preist and he used to go out with the missionaries everyday!! My last day in the area Ponce he came back to church and said it was for good!
So this week I did the translating for church and it was intense but it was awesome at the same time!! We get a lot of people from right around where we live. Its interesting!!
So I dont have too much time so it might be alittle short! This week juan is getting baptised!! We found him the first of the transfere and he has a lot of tattoos and has had a hard life including his wife and family leaving him the past few months but he is So willing to do what it takes to get on the straight and narrow again!! He has accepted the law of chastity and the Word of wisdom so easy even though it will be hard for him!! I know the lord is blessing us!! Thank you so much for your prayers!! This church is true I know it!! I'm am so thankful to be a part of the missnionary work right now!!!! I love you family have a great week!!
Love Elder Knudsen
P.S. I haven't gotten any packages since I've been down in islands but i have faith they are in puerto Rico so no worries! Thankyou so much though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment