Monday, June 7, 2010

(3/29/10)

Dear Family,
So the big news is I'm going back to Puerto Rico Tomorrow at like 8 in the morning but even bigger news is yesterday Juan baptised his mother!!! It was awesome!! I am super sad about the transferre but I know that it is what the Lord wants. These last 2 transferes have been awesome!! The members here are sweet!! It was hard saying by to them and the recent converts but thats what the mission is about!! Its going to be hard next transfere here because there is only going to be 4 missionaries instead of 14 like before and those 4 have to take care of everyone.
So going back to Puerto Rico will be fun!! I really hope I can pick up the spanish!! I have been doing all my talks and testimonies in papiamentu here. I know that if I pray and work hard the lord will bless me.
This week was pretty cool getting Juans mother Mena ready for baptism and for our exercises we ran up a mountain here and it was sweet!! This island is awesome! Our Investigators are still awesome they just need to be married!! This church is awesome and I love the mission!! Thankyou all for your examples and everything you do for me!! Thanks for the letters this week!! You all are aweosme!! Sorry I dont have too much time this week but I love you all and I wish you a happy easter and enjoy comference!! Its so cool!! We get to listen to a prophet that is living... Think about it and go into watching conference with a question!! Dont forget to HOLD TO THE ROD. Read the scriptures every day and pray. Read 2 nephi 4 starting at verse 15 is awesome!! I love you all and stay strong. Let me know if I can do anything for you.!

Love Elder Knudsen

No comments:

Post a Comment