Monday, June 7, 2010

(5/17/10)

Dear family,
This week has been awesome!! It has been raining about everyday and raining and when it rains its HOT however less Hot then normal so its good!! We had an earthquake saturday night but I didn't wake up which suprises me because I believe it was bigger then the one in Aruba that I woke up for. Anyway it was cook. So I have a new companion named Elder Lopez from guatemala and I'm training him! Its super cool!! He speaks awesome spanish but knows english as well!! Anyway we are loving it. I love that he is so excited to be out and work and not waste time!!!
This week should be awesome because the president is coming to our ward and we should have around 9 baptisms on saturday night 5 from us and 3 from the Hermanas and 1 members son. However 3 of ours couldn't make it to church this last sunday so I will have to talk to president to see what he thinks. Also we are dedicating the chapel on sunday and have a huge open house saturday in the morning!! It will be sweet!!
We are really working hard to find new investigators and even harder to make sure the ones we have are prepared for baptism this weekend!! please pray for them. Sandra and her son Jose and then Estebon who is 12 and is a recent converts son and also Jean Pual and Jean Pier who are 11 and 9 and the sons of a Less active member. Anyway I have to get going but please pray for them and for me to help me be the best District leader and Trainer I can!! Thanks so much family for everything and I love you!!

Love Elder Knudsen

P.S.; Thanks so much for the package!! It was awesome!! Se fue la dieta!! but I love giving all the kids the sour gum ha ha they love it too no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment